Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    kevinmanuel
    Participant

HI,

I’m new to this forum and just heard about the island last year and now I’m planning my solo 10 day trip for the end of August this year. I plan on boating to the island with my bass boat. My original goal was to transit from Cooper Harbor to Rock Harbor, but due to the unpredictability of Lake Superior I feel better departing from Grand Portage, MN. My goal is to work my way around the entire island going from harbor to harbor exploring as I goQuestion about Permits? I know I need a permit for my entire trip. I’m having trouble understanding the rules with regards to knowing where I’m going to stay each night. I’ve been ready so much info online about needing permits for each night, but I have no idea where I will be each night. I just plan to explore each day and where I end up that evening is where I will sleep. I plan on sleeping on my boat each night in a safe protected harbor.Question about Boating the Island? Has anyone done the trip abound the island and can you share some points of interests and lessons learned?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
    https://isleroyaleforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=3230
    Video content production service

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.